1. Register online for profiling.
2. Pay the entrance exam fee at the business office.
3. Take the entrance exam. Analysis of the result and a recommendation will be provided by the school psychometrician.
1. Select the program and class schedule in the enrollment center.
2. Present the required school documents for validation by the registrar.
3. Course evaluation and assessment of fees will be conducted by the program head or registrar.
4. After assessment, proceed to the business office for the payment of school fees.
1. Pay the required school fees to the cashier.
2. Official receipt and student's copy of the enrollment form containing the class schedule and assessment of fees will be issued after payment.
1. Proceed to MIS department for ID processing and releasing.
2. Present ID to the Office of Student Affairs for validation.